We asked our employees what they love about working for Apple, and the results are in.
- The people are awesome. When you become an Apple employee, you become part of a family. Our team takes teamwork seriously, and we all have each other’s backs – inside and outside of the workplace.
- The schedule is flexible. One of the biggest benefits of working at Apple is the flexibility. The majority of the opportunities at Apple do not require you to sit behind a desk and work from 9:00-5:00. You get to choose your schedule. We recognize that when you work at your peak times, your performance and job satisfaction increases.
- The earning potential is great. Your income is largely up to you. The smarter you work, the more money you’ll make. Coupled with a competitive benefits package, including medical coverage and a retirement savings plan, you can put your money towards what matters most to you.
- There are tons of incentives that push you to do your best. With bonuses, a company trip, company recognition and more, the incentives available encourage you to give it your all.
- It’s fun. At Apple, we do not believe that work has to be boring, mundane, and routine. We keep things interesting by hosting community events at our Headquarters, organizing company parties and award nights, going on company outings, and having plenty of amenities available to our employees (like a rock wall, basketball court, and more).
- The results are clear: If you don’t want work to feel like work, Apple is THE place to work. As a rapidly growing company, we are always on the look-out for bright, talented, and positive individuals to join our team and help us take it to the next level. What might you bring to the Apple team?